Silicon Tonebender tones for crusty fuzzy distortion addicts!! This 'alternative' to the classic Germanium TB style fuzz is more affordable, more available, and more controllable and, even more stack-able with other gain pedals! This latest offering via the GuitarPCB.com Sriracha PCB allows users to experience flavors from a variety of popular distortion/fuzz pedals in one solid unit. Multiple 2n5089 transistors blend into a mutated, raunchy attack that will satisfy your need to tear an audience apart! And with the onboard Bias knob - you can turn it from nasty splattery fuzz to all out Orange-ish roar. Stabby attack on solos will have you addicted to hitting more and more licks! And as with all of our gain pedals; it will work great with any type of guitar or bass pickup.
*10-15 Business Days from order to completion to shipment
**EMBLEMS ARE CURRENTLY BEING REORDERED, These are limited availability so just order your pedal and if we don't have it upon build completion we will mail you one when they arrive!
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 2n5089 Silicon Driven Distortion/Fuzz
- Guitar and Bass friendly
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- GuitarPCB.com Fabricated PCB
- VOLUME, TONE, GAIN, BIAS controls
- BRIGHT/NORMAL Toggle
- NOW WITH TOP MOUNTED JACKS!!
- 9v DC Power (Battery Optional BY REQUEST)
- 5mm Effect Bypass LED
- Available in multiple finishes/colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
- Includes Storage Box, Sticker, Picks, and Manual
*Patrick Garland is an approved GuitarPCB.com builder