DOS ARMAS Combo Drive
$100.00 On sale
*ORDERS PLACED 1/25-2/25: Will not begin until after we return from the Alamo City Guitar Bazaar trade show in San Antonio.
DO YOU FEEL THE NEED, THE NEED FOR TWEED?GUITAR BASS
All the tweedy tubey break up you need, plus a clean boost to boot. Get your kicks with the vibes of 50's and 60's "So-Cal" garage rock when you choose the Dos Armas for your tonal showdowns. Those of you who know the classic Electra distortion from the 60s will immediately understand the idea behind this nasty little box. The Drive side is full of chewy mids and fuzz-tinged crunch, with the capability to roll it back for smokey boost sounds - or cut the gain knob completely with the Gain Bypass toggle - and get a little fuzzier output! The Boost portion is clean but still cuts through - Pat describes the tone as 'full of warmth but still being heard with natural presence that you will miss once you turn it off. '. Combine or use each side on their own to create both vintage and modern sounds for Blues, Rock, Country, or just about anything. BASS PLAYERS: unleash your inner-Thunderfingers with the growl of the Dos Armas's fat input cap! And with it's genuine Fender tweed covering, your pedal-board will be the talk of the gig. If you're big into Stones, Who, or Santana - definitely strap this onto your board.
Build Time: 10-15 Business Days (from day order is placed). Essentially 3 weeks.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 125B mid-size enclosure for compact dual operation
- Vintage amp style Drive + Boost
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- Point-to-point, hand-built circuit assembly
- Hand-picked components
- Genuine Fender tweed tolex covering
- 9vDC Power ONLY
- 2x 5mm Effect Bypass LEDs
- 3mm Gain Bypass LED
- VOLUME, GAIN, BOOST controls
- Gain Bypass toggle-switch
- Includes Storage Box, Sticker, Picks, and Manual
- Available in multiple finishes/colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
Pedalboard dimensions: 4.8"L x 2.7"W x 1.9"H