We are currently waiting on a PCB restock for this pedal - stay tuned!
DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG TIME TRAVEL
Reach for the stars with this perfect mixture of dark and light echo/delay! From faux-verb to near 1 second looping - the Cosmo has what it takes to envelop your guitar in the dark beauty of silky space. Combine this fantastic PT2399 based circuit with our signature Pre Boost and you have a fine vessel for traveling infinite celestial landscapes. And as always it is Oscillation capable for those freaky alien vibes. See manual for more detailed information. Shoegaze players will fall in love with the lo-fi fade out and ambience this pedal provides - it's almost like it has a built in reverb going on already + the echo. It completely nails that 'electric co.' tone. If you are a big fan of analog delays - give this a try; it might just have you quitting your search for a DM-2. And with the onboard Dry Volume knob - you'll never drop out of the mix! Choose from a number of hand-etched space theme's using the provided reference image, or go with the classic tweed Pat is known for!
Build Time: 5-10 Business Days (from day order is placed).
LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- Hybrid Analog/Digital-style Delay for Guitar and Bass
- Up to 800+ms of delay repeats that fade from bright to dark
- Repeats overall brighter on low time settings, darker on long
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- GuitarPCB.com PCB, hand-built assembly
- Hand-picked components, socketed IC Chips
- Unique hand-etched space theme w/ clearcoat
- 9vDC Power
- DRY VOLUME, MIX, TIME, FEEDBACK controls
- 5mm Effect Bypass LED
- Feedback Oscillation capability
- Includes Storage Box, Sticker, Picks, and Manual
- Available in multiple finishes/colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
Pedalboard dimensions: 4.8"L x 2.7"W x 1.9"H